Friday, April 17, 2009

Guest Post at Nesting Place

...I was so honored! The Nester is right up there to me with my very favorite, much beloved, perused again and again issue of Country Living. Her ideas are ingenius, fresh and beautiful. But she's much prettier than the magazine and not raggedy at the edges. In ract, she has some of the best hair I've ever seen, so she trumps my mag in polish and style at the same time. She's just as loved and inspiring, too.

Photobucket

If you're wanting to freshen up that long-lost space in your home, try out my black and white art gallery from my guest post at Nesting Place on Wednesday. This decorating project has been one of my favorites ever, and it was in our works for our new home since I was a'cryin' to get out of the last one. Vision long realized - be still my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment