Sunday, February 14, 2010

Free massages

I've finally stumbled on a way to get a free massage in the middle of the afternoon.

Wait, I said massage?

Well...

It's actually called "being kicked by your wiggly nursing one-year-old in your right bicep muscle that's tight from working out".

Is it sad that feels kinda good? I mean, really, who's gonna work out my kinks for me? I'm still waiting for my personal photographer to show up, and wherever is that chaffeur? I have no idea (Hi, Ed, honey!).

I'll take a few good leg whacks in the arm from Libby. After all, I just realized that I don't really work out my bicep muscles at the gym. They're tight from - you guessed it! - holding one sweet little sugar lump of a baby (very worth it!).

Kick away, child!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Stopping over from the Lady Blogger's Society and I love your blog! I have a 6 month old and I am trying to lose weight so you're a total inspiration! :)
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripey pj's! She is precious! I hear ya on wiggly nursing babies! My Molly is 1 1/2 and I'd like to nurse her through the winter and then let her wean herself. But man! She twist around now in ways that are acrobatic!I am always saying.. "Mommies nipples are not supposed to twist like that!"

    I hope I can hang in there!

    PS. I think Libby gets the concept of a camera now, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the way i get my massages:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so precious in her striped pajamas! She's got the art of mugging for the camera down :). I could just eat her up!

    ReplyDelete