Thursday, March 4, 2010

The secret to staying slim



Photobucket


...is to eat your Betty Crocker Warm Delights in the shower. Or your cookies, cupcakes, chips, ice cream, chips and guacamole, or fun-sized Snickers bars (especially fun-sized Snickers).

The thing is that once you're all toasty and drippin' wet in a nice, warm shower, you don't really want to get out. It's too cozy. Plus, even in a sauna of a house in the wintertime you still probably don't feel too keen on scampering downstairs with sopping wet hair and getting your feet all chilly on the kitchen floor just to grab another of the oh-so-delectable-but-necessary-to-eat-in-moderation food item that you were just grubbin' on.

See what I mean? That's why I can manage the will power to eat just one Warm Delights at a time. Portion control and rationing.

It's all about the shower.

12 comments:

  1. Like the new picture on top! I've never tried Betty Crocker Warm Delights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a cute post. :) I am sitting here with a baby who isn't feeling so well so thanks for the uplift and welcome laughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hardly everrrrr take a shower.. Im a total bath girl.. but the other day I decided to take a shower and I brought my cup of steaming hot coffee in there.. oh my word!!! I talked about that for days.. It was amazing.. my insides were warm and fuzzy and so was my skin.. awesome.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...I used to eat ice cream while soaking in the bath :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped by from Friday Follow and so glad I found you! Now following so I don't miss anything.
    Susan
    www.BlackberryJamCafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog and beautiful family! I am now following you! Happy Friday Follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hah! Too cute! I remember when I lived in NY that it would get so cold I'd just live in the bathtub!!

    Stay warm...and I'll have to try those Warm delights! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tip! Those are awful good, always on sale, and there are always coupons for them... a dangerous combination...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is one fabulous PSA. I think I'll try it as I just ate like an entire bag of M&Ms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're funny! You are your chocolate girl.

    FG

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea. Cute post. I am stopping by on the lady bloggers tea party.

    ReplyDelete